top of page

Frequently Asked Questions

  • Do you work with FFA & 4H?
    We actively support FFA and have since originally established. With do our best to support the Hart & Barren County FFA Chapters. If you know a way we can help or have a student interested in a SAE sponsorship at our farm, please contact us. We are happy to work with any students interested in opportunities.
  • What type of feed you offer livestock?
    We feed Kalmbach & Tribute feeds to all of our livestock

Subscribe to Our Newsletter

Thanks for submitting!

bottom of page